Maraki is a Deity, believed to have originated in Crikland, a province of the Northern Kingdoms in Terrwin. He is worshiped extensively in Crikland and, to a lesser degree, elsewhere in the Northern Kingdoms, as well as the Delugian Mountains, the Great Grove (especially Monsoquec) and the Deepdark. He has several acknowledged Temples and Avatars scattered throughout this region.
Traditions and Rituals
Theology and Philosophy
Art and Culture
(would like to add clouds, some Deepdark-nature, truth and lies, sloths, slugs, acid)
- Aerol - Eagling
- Neffendria - Bofro, orchids, female
- Festyval is the patron of Marachi's Resort.
- Maraki is the most visible Avatar of Maraki in the Northern Kingdoms.
- Kimboo is a little-known Avatar who lives on Mt. Rekkerkem, where he weaves Maraki's Bag of Preparation.
- Jemmett - mining Quarza (has mining, Quarza)
- Yarek - Wanderer, patron of the Yunty race, and leader of the Yulla class of Yunty bola-bards, and the peacekeeping-"fighter" class. (yu = wanderer in Yunty language) (has air, Yunty, wind, geese). He is said to visit each Yunty, and give them a gift, at one point in their lives, and his arrival is heralded by a flock of geese.
- Xexen - Snow Rainid Avatar sentient mist
- Gulth - normal-looking goose, has air, wind, geese, migration
- Oden - air-bending Avril Avatar
- O'loth - whale-sized fleshball with tentacles that end in Derra and Derador
- Per - turtle-riding starfish (make this secret) (secrets, and some wilderness stuff)
- Aeril: Eagling Avatar (has air, wind, Eaglings, eagles), worshiped mostly at the top of Monsoquec (identical to Aerol)0000000000
- Etheki: Human who is very old and wise, answers questions for people who come up to him (patience, air, wind)
- Yulla: Yunty class of bola-bards
- Cloud Temple - floats above the Northern Kingdoms, especially Crikland
- Maraki's Resort
- The Temple of the Orchid Petal is located at the base of Mt. Iliku. There, Bofro tend to orchid farms and make perfumes, which are sold at Marachi's Resort.
- The Marakine Compound is a converted ninja compound used as a major headquarters for the Marakine church.
- The Orchid Room is located at the Maraki resort.
- Stoneroot Gorge